I don’t know if this happens to people all the time, but every time I look at you, I love you more. I find some weird new quirk that drives me crazy, and I can’t believe how adorable and sweet you are. I just want to curl up inside of your soul and sleep there forever.
I wrote this for you (via youshouldacceptchaos)
It’s exciting when you find parts of yourself in someone else.
Annaka Silvia (via murmurrs)
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.